- In Application help and support tools
- Knowledge base
- Support represent a very basic level of support service.
- Supporting and solving common issues faced by customers such as solving usage issues, providing detailed product information, and fulfilling service desk request that need deeper involvement.
- Support level is for providing indepth troubleshooting, technical analysis, and support.
- In depth knowledge of application functionality and ability to understand advanced customer use cases to solve issues.
- Ability to document issues at a level of depth for technical escalation.
- Support levels is for providing indepth troubleshooting, technical analysis, and support from the backend.
- This level may or may not come to the front end or may not communicate directly with end users or customers. Here, experienced and knowledgeable technicians assess incidents (or problems) and provide solutions.
- This supports the top level of technical Management Function and used to provide an expert level of support for product.
- This group has access permission to the highest level of technical resources available for issue resolution or new feature creation. This group typically follows the problem management activities.
- The Tier-4 technicians attempt to reproduce problems in the lab environment and tried to find the root cause, using product code, designs, or specifications.
- Once the root cause is identified, the fixes to the issues are documented and communicated to Tier-1 and Tier-2